Saturday, August 4, 2007

Mr Fong's, not Mr Bean's holiday

OK I am aware of the fact that holidays are not here.Yet.

But for your dearest Mr Fong, it is just around the corner! What with programmes and National Day coming up, it is just the perfect time to stir up some dormant nationalism in Mr Fong and make him "sing the Anthem and recite the Pledge with gusto". Righttt.

However, Mr Fong is serious that he is going to take a short sabbatical, partly as a reward to himself for the wonderful Secondary II results that just came out. Of course, National Day is so important, right??? :D

Having lost his intellect to slip into the narrative mode, Mr Fong has just came back from the Night Safari, the wonderful "Night-spot" where he has made many friends (the leopard, the hyena, etc) and come back dead tired. The haven of animals, where you lighten the purse to see tigers, birds and night creatures in the dark (they see you or you see them ah?) Wah, things there very exxxxxxxpensive now, leh. Maybe because Mr Fong has not went to the wonderfully scenic Night Safari since he came out of Mummy's Tummy, HEH.

I am almost 75% through this wonderful journey, and I am enjoying myself. Greatly. So students, take a deep breath, savour the moment and enjoy the only time that you are granted time to talk and play your Pokemon, without homework! Come on, shout and scream with joy!

11 comments:

Navin said...

Bean's holiday. ha ha ha a ha.. i love that movie.. and it seems Mr. Fong's holiday went superb.. wow, those great safaris you had..

mr fong said...

Haha, it made me bankrupt :) Thanks for dropping by!

mr fong said...

Haha, it made me bankrupt :) Thanks for dropping by!

NafaSg said...

Hi fong, a pleasure meeting a singaporean blogger here. Your articles have the fun element to it.

Keep up the great work. Makes my day after reading your articles.

Happy advanced National Day Singapore!

Cheers
wwww.nafasg.blogspot.com

mr fong said...

Hi Nafa: Thanks for your kind words. So thankful you have dropped over here. Will suscribe to the articles tmr, dead tired now :)

Hope you have a great National Day, and that Mr Fong won't be teaching too many unruly kids on that day,lol!

Take care!

J@n!ce said...

I got a shock from your beanie mona ... freak me out lah...!!
I've been to nite safari once only. I heard it is getting more interesting now. But I just hate feeding the nite mosquitoe there, they just love biting me...LOL ;p

mr fong said...

Oooh the cartoon is cute isn't it (but less than your kids la,HaHa :D).

Wow you are better than Mr Fong,go once already :) Heh,I was prepared with 2 bottles of repellent..LOL.

Sam Chan said...

After a great holiday, you need to start more classes to save for your next holiday!

Good luck :-)

BTW, Mr. Bean really spoil the nice photo of Mona Lisa!

Anonymous said...

HEY WINSTON
EU SO FINE
EU SO FINE
EU BLOW MOII MIND

MR WINSTON FONG RAWKS!!

mr fong said...

Hi Sam: Thanks for the input, you really surprise me with your sense of humour sometimes :-)

Well I hope i wouldn't be bankrupt :) National Day for Singapore is coming and I shall be working hard (if i am around!).

LOL, yes worse than even the Osama photo right.

Take care Sam,read the next post- I tagged you!

mr fong said...

Hi anon, haha you blow my mind too, my dear Noey.

Study hard for your Prelims,you go boy!