Wednesday, February 6, 2008

An Update

Have been gone for so long- 1 month to be exact, and it is so difficult to break out of Blogging Procrastination. I'm feeling so lazy, just like my students RAWR..!

Has been a terribly busy month, guess it should be one for all of you too! Just that I'm lazier, and have been too full to Eatyourmaths. Ok not funny. Haha. I have had so much work to clear, and they are still not cleared, so I'm going to use CNY to finish them!

That's what every parent demands: that we set good examples. Right?

Classes have got on much more smoothly now, and I have broken out of the slumberish teaching that perennially bugs me annually Hahahahaha... Just watch out, you kids, coz lessons are suddenly more advanced and intensive now! Hehe... No more sitting there and chit chat for 5 minutes for every question done... *blushes*
-
Well, I hope they all do well this year. I'm taking primarily the kids whom I taught last year, and many more. Really packed, and I'm enjoying it! So far, so good. They seem to resemble the old kids I got, but much smarter academically, and by this I mean relatively. Haha. So hopefully no need to stay until 3am to produce colourful little interesting worksheets to coax them to pass PSLE!

Did I mention I have started taking less PSLE classes? I am taking a huge range of levels now, for a new experience. It's working- and much more fun, although sometimes I miss seeing students cringe their faces when they encounter some Speed question that Mr Fong set. Oops, dunno who is Mr Fong liao. Think disappear liaoz.

OK, maybe should show the Speed questions to the Sec Sch students, think they won't be able to solve. That's what passing a 6-year intellectual course means- you forget everything Hahahahaha.

Hope everyone is well!

-Signing off,
nobody in particular-

6 comments:

Sam Chan said...

Hi Winston,

Just drop by to wish you and family,
A VERY HAPPY & PROSPEROUS CHINESE NEW YEAR!

Sam Chan
Learning Mandarin using my new blog

chillycraps said...

Mr Fong!!

i want speed question!!

Trinity said...

Good example is the best way to teach the children!

congrats for your new post..

Gong Xi Fa Cai... don't forget to vote for me despite your busy days ok?

WaterLearner said...

Happy Chinese New Year to you!

All the best to your studies!!

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Winston, Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine blessing for you, May you be blessed.

http://projectheavytraffic.blogspot.com/2008/02/may-you-be-blessed.html

online ceus mft, lmft, lcsw, lpc said...

Great blog