So on the 12th of September, 1 day after a day that left everyone quake-ing in their boots, the Earthquake comes.
Of course, the Sexy Serangoon Earthquake left the site down, and let this post be a memoir to it- I was thinking about a post on the Handsomely-Charming logarithmic function, but no, not very appropriate lah.
Anyway, thanks for the hoardes who came when I was AWOL, hope you have had enough to eat, and this is something that might interest you :P
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Test post: The aftermath of the Sexy Serangoon Earthquake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stumble It!




19 comments:
Can Earthquake be Sexy? Because it goes Shake Shake Shake?
Haha ...
Hmm... Winston!
Are you trying to get more traffic to your blog by using this kind of keyword!? :-)
Sam: Ya lah, so sorry, hahahhahaha!
Very shameless hor..? Lol, no time to think of any content lah, so I just made one up for this 'memoir'. Haha...
Take care, Sam! :D
Hi Karen: Welcome onboard too, hahaha........
Haha, yeah it was intended to be so, but unfortunately... *shrugs* :P
Hope you are okay after the quake! Well for me, i was left quake-ing in my boots. LOL :)
Hi Winston, Haha
nice 'keywords'! I didn't feel the quake. Maybe it is becos i am too tired! LOL
You are invited to my new house warming at
http://projectheavytraffic.com/
and leave some comments to initiate the launch! Cheers!
MakeTraffic
Hi MT: Ya lah, very shameless loh.... :O Haha!
Anyway, your site is fantastic, dunno how u manage to work and do this so well together. For me, I only manage to sneak in some time for Eatyourmaths occasionally only... :(
Congratulations, you deserve it!
Just dropping by to say Hi!!
Hi Winston! You shameless SEO guy!
You have been tagged! A nice one this time! Come see...
http://nodirecton.blogspot.com/2007/09/blogging-tips-from-your-fellow-bloggers.html
-Jos:)
Waterlearner: HI!!!!!! :D
Hi Jos: Ya, *sobs*...
Haha,thanks for the tag! I do realize I owe alot of tags, don't worry I will 'Owe Money Pay Money!', lol!
[URL=http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/link/buy%20viagra%20online/1_viagra1.html][IMG]http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/img0/buy%20viagra%20online/1_viagra1.png[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/link/buy%20viagra%20online/6_buygenericviagra.html][IMG]http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/img0/buy%20viagra%20online/6_buygenericviagra.png[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/link/buy%20viagra%20online/20_buygenericviagra1.html][IMG]http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/img0/buy%20viagra%20online/20_buygenericviagra1.png[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/link/buy%20viagra%20online/3_viagra1.html][IMG]http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/img0/buy%20viagra%20online/3_viagra1.png[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/link/buy%20viagra%20online/12_buygenericviagra.html][IMG]http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/img0/buy%20viagra%20online/12_buygenericviagra.png[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/link/buy%20viagra%20online/13_buygenericviagra1.html][IMG]http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/img0/buy%20viagra%20online/13_buygenericviagra1.png[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/link/buy%20viagra%20online/3_viagra1.html][IMG]http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/img0/buy%20viagra%20online/3_viagra1.png[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/link/buy%20viagra%20online/2_buygenericviagra.html][IMG]http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/img0/buy%20viagra%20online/2_buygenericviagra.png[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/link/buy%20viagra%20online/17_buygenericviagra1.html][IMG]http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/img0/buy%20viagra%20online/17_buygenericviagra1.png[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/link/buy%20viagra%20online/18_viagra1.html][IMG]http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/img0/buy%20viagra%20online/18_viagra1.png[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/link/buy%20viagra%20online/2_buygenericviagra.html][IMG]http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/img0/buy%20viagra%20online/2_buygenericviagra.png[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/link/buy%20viagra%20online/11_buygenericviagra1.html][IMG]http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/img0/buy%20viagra%20online/11_buygenericviagra1.png[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/link/buy%20viagra%20online/6_viagra1.html][IMG]http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/img0/buy%20viagra%20online/6_viagra1.png[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/link/buy%20viagra%20online/16_buygenericviagra.html][IMG]http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/img0/buy%20viagra%20online/16_buygenericviagra.png[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/link/buy%20viagra%20online/14_buygenericviagra1.html][IMG]http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/img0/buy%20viagra%20online/14_buygenericviagra1.png[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/link/buy%20viagra%20online/16_viagra1.html][IMG]http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/img0/buy%20viagra%20online/16_viagra1.png[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/link/buy%20viagra%20online/15_buygenericviagra.html][IMG]http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/img0/buy%20viagra%20online/15_buygenericviagra.png[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/link/buy%20viagra%20online/12_buygenericviagra1.html][IMG]http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/img0/buy%20viagra%20online/12_buygenericviagra1.png[/IMG][/URL]
http://asei-online.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=3446
http://bbs.sib.jp/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=32979
http://poula-poula.com/index.php?action=profile;u=2100
http://www.kidsfromtheinsideout.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=23800&sid=125ec4a232a0fe143d760393239601a4
http://www.turbofanh.url.tw/phpbb2/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=10151
http://healthcareinsurancebill.org/index.php?action=profile;u=7312
http://travel2live.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=2774
http://forum.odisseias.net/index.php?action=profile;u=30328
http://forum.motoped.ru/index.php?showuser=71436
http://forums.superlipetsk.ru/member.php?u=13172
http://lockerzfreeinv.prv.pl/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4280
http://junkstock.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=12390
http://www.proletarya.org/uyelik/index.php?action=profile;u=1254
http://michel.sotpguild.com/school/forum/index.php?s=af990bffedc28b8136d69957c5d1ba9c&showuser=1509
http://forum.szinhazbajarok.hu/index.php?action=profile;u=12009
http://www.blue-rayfilm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=3793
http://www.badchili.com/phpBB2/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=8654
http://www.superpiece.com/phpbb/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=29906
http://www.ngobrolaja.com/member.php?u=44680
http://www.tudouni.net/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=9271
http://www.leszno.powiat.org/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=14117
http://www.mightybarstuds.com/forums/index.php?showuser=9278
http://www.adoramei.com/elanthea/nfphpbb/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=9717
http://hfatraining.com/blog//profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=38137
http://forum.noticiaspt.com/index.php?action=profile;u=478
http://www.asiavalley.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=47925
http://dsnt-forums.com/index.php?action=profile;u=3293
http://www.somabasic.com/bbs/testimonials/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=7815
http://intimsite.com/index.php?action=profile;u=43100
http://www.juslarioja.gov.ar/foro//profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=9365
[b][url=http://www.bestuggobootsoutlet.com/]uggs boots outlet[/url][/b] 1 month back I was subject to discrimination and humiliation that I have never ever just before seasoned in my existence by the hands of people govt. With a excursion again from South Africa, I used to be interrogated at immigration in Atlanta, GA. I had been detained, stripped of my existing VISA, and routed again to South Africa that very same working day.
[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonoutletsonline.co.uk/]www.louisvuittonoutletsonline.co.uk[/url][/b] This is a glossy plugin that can help you monitor stock with PHPurchase. In this particular, you can get an actual time delivery costs for UPS. You may have an alternative to select which product you wish to trace and promote and enter in stack amount to forestall overselling of the chosen merchandise.
[b][url=http://www.bestuggobootsoutlet.com/]www.bestuggobootsoutlet.com[/url][/b] The many Brighton designer handbag route hasn't been to the scene to have an awesome offer of time. Louis Vuitton and in some cases Prada are by now developing purses regarding approximated at an essential a century or additional. Coach has changed purses in pretty much fifty ages taking into consideration the Brighton hand bags merely remaining in the market place as 1993.
[b][url=http://www.fashionuggbootsstore.co.uk/]ugg boots uk[/url][/b] Attracted through the favorable environmental local weather, superior high quality wines, and lower charges, winemakers from world wide (Chile, Spain, and France) are creating new wineries in Argentina's Mendoza to aid modernize the marketplace. In accordance to Wines of Argentina, the vineyards locate inside the area of Mendoza will acquire $ 145 million in investments. [2].
[b][url=http://www.cheapuggbootsonlineshop.co.uk/]www.cheapuggbootsonlineshop.co.uk[/url][/b] The score from the participant who will not likely receive a stage known as "love". When the top scorer scores all over again, then his score shall be 30 or 30-love, then forty or 40-love if he scores yet again. His succeeding rating can make him acquire the sport. Each website participating while in the network must be validated initial just before joining the advert co-op. Google not too long ago took a a great deal harder line from internet sites using these kind of backlink networks plus the risks of obtaining banned has grown. (Hazard Score:nine)Compensated one-way links is a really controversial matter within the Search engine optimization market, given that Google itself is making almost all of its profits from marketing modest text advertisements subsequent to its look for benefits and also other net companies.
Post a Comment