Thursday, November 22, 2007

And in 7 hours time...

Look at this. Good luck, I'm keeping my fingers crossed ya!



14 comments:

J@n!ce said...

GOod Luck to all those taking the exam this year :)

Janice Ng

The Bimbo said...

:) Good luck le.. to Mr Fong too!!

MakeTraffic said...

Thanks for leaving great comments on my blog.

Wish you and your students success in the PSLE exam. All A* ok?

Cheers!

MakeTraffic - for more Web Traffic and friends

xinliang said...

jia you k? keep smiling! (:

Sam Chan said...

Hmm... what's the count down. Exam result or taking the exam?

Anyway, all the best to you and your friends or students.

Blessings
Let's Acquire Wisdom and Live with Passion

WaterLearner said...

How many A*'s? Good Luck!

Trinity said...

Hope all the best for you and your students who has given the best effort!!

mr fong said...

Janice: THANKS :)

mr fong said...

Bobo: Haha... Thanks...!!!!!

mr fong said...

MT: Nola, they didn't all get A*. But they did so well still :)

mr fong said...

xinliang: Thanks! :)

mr fong said...

Sam: Countdown to getting back their results. Thanks for your concern...

mr fong said...

Karen: They did pretty well, 40% of them. Haha.

mr fong said...

Trin: Yup, we indeed gave our best shot. I hope those that gave their best shot excel. Those that didn't, sigh, I did my best still I guess...