Sunday, November 11, 2007

Leaving... Gone.

I think I'm done with producing those little, witty mathematical posts with jargon sparingly sprinkled around. I feel like I am making a pizza, and this pizza I definitely love, but now pizza season is OVER. Pizza Hut is shutting down...



Oops, I made that up myself. My bad.

There has been a lot of pressure on the blogosphere, and it has been hardly thrilling. Life takes a bigger importance in life than Maths, when it comes to the crunch! Maths is all well and fun, but it is a subset of life. Haha.

Saying that, I would be leaving for Hong Kong. Till then. For the moment, these mathematical posts will cease, with immediate effect. Let's just take it using the pizza analogy-, that the price of cheese has risen by 60%, flour prices by 20%, and the oil used for driving has risen tremendously (On the whole, what is the percentage rise in cost of materials?).

Oh no, I can't help but infuse these maths inside the post to bore all of you. Haha, too bad. I'm incorrigible. Thanks for all the friendships and kind comments, I do love all of them unreservedly! I will miss them...

It has been terribly kind of you- all of you are not the least interested in maths but still bother to come for my lessons, and you even give me kind praise and show an interest in the posts.

Anyway. Till then, goodbye, I wish you all all the best.

25 comments:

J@n!ce said...

You heading to HK for holidays? You just back from Gentings & another trip awaiting you. So cool. Take Care & have fun :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

WaterLearner said...

Have a Great Time.

Trinity said...

Mr. Fong.. I am sure you will have a great time! I will miss you as nobody haunt my blog again these coming days.. :-)

Thank you for your support!

Have a great great time..

chillycraps said...

enjoy your holiday!!

MakeTraffic said...

Take care Winston and enjoy your trip. Will miss your witty maths post and your encouragement on my blog. Cheers!

MakeTraffic - for more Web Traffic

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

winston, hv a great trip! :)

actaully, i came here to tell you that you've been tagged!

do this when you are home! :)

Anonymous said...

i loved Hong Kong, awesome place, awesome people. Have a great time!

Sam Chan said...

Hi Winston,

Wow... going to Hongkong? You are indeed so blessed! Take care and enjoy your vacation!

Blessings to you, Winston!
Let's Acquire Wisdom and Live with Passion

Anonymous said...

Winston,
Enjoy your break, have fun and return safely my friend :)

Unknown said...

come back soon..i`ll miss talking to you...

Jos said...

Winston, have a great time, and, as I said to you often: "Take Care & Have Fun, my friend". -Jos:)

mr fong said...

Jan: Thank you! Hope your kids are good too.

mr fong said...

Karen: Thanks!

mr fong said...

Trin: Well...I'm back!!! :-)

Heehaw.

mr fong said...

Chillycraps: Thank you!!! When your counselling session open???

mr fong said...

MT: Your posts so good, I will be back (I am actually there now, haha ;p).

mr fong said...

Jean: Thanks for tag ahhh!!! WHen is the next meal at your blog!

mr fong said...

A Blog About Nothing: Well, can't really say that about the people =P

But thanks!

mr fong said...

Sam: Indeed I am. Thanks for reminding me!

mr fong said...

Colin: Thanks! I'm back. ;p

mr fong said...

Kim: Thanks...i miss talking to you on MBL too.

mr fong said...

Jos: Indeed, you are right. Thank you, I had a relaxing time... :)

Bobby Revell said...

Hi Winston! Sorry it's been a while but I am just now really trying to visit many folks! It's nice to see you:)

mr fong said...

Bobby, it is great to see you, I missed you so much, hope you are better now.

Anonymous said...

Howdy,

When ever I surf on web I come to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Plenty of useful information on eatyourmaths.blogspot.com. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. Let me show you one truth. Research shows that closely 50% of all USA grownups are either obese or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these people, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is really not as tough as you think. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.