I have not been posting...... Well, not because I'm busy, more of lazy. Play here play there, hehehe... wonder how to be a tutor after playing so much, maybe I would play with them in class next year instead, hahaha. I'm considering changing levels to teach, but I'm lazy, again. Teaching 12-year-olds would be much easier, for I already know the syllabus and the intricacies, but.....
I'm lazy. Sue me, haha.
It's holiday now! I like holidays, it allows me to play and blog not about Maths, but all the nonsense that comes with my life, all dumped here. It has been about 1 month of hibernation, and I realize my brain is now rusty, blunt and I have lost the ability to think straight, so in a nutshell I'm dumber now... :'(
Anyway, I have been blogging for about 3-4 months, I'm not sure because I can't count for sure! The irony of it all. Anyway, I feel like making a meme. After all, life is full of quirks, and blogging with the Mr Fong traits, where I adopt a "stern, uncompromising and result-oriented" persona, has suppressed the release of these quirks.
How fun it would be to each show a few of our quirks, or just the funny side to our lives! After all, I'm sure we are not all boring bloggers with monotonous lives, where we bore everyone to death except ourselves with posts that acts better than sleeping pills. Now's the time to show how fun we are in our quirks (which, unfortunately, are quite limited for a certain 'Mr Fong').
I think this meme is quite a common one, but this one is different: we can write anything, as much as we want. For example, one thing about me is that I'm ... very lazy. This might sound hypocritical, seeing that teachers all have to nag, glare and scold, but teachers are humans! Hehe... I dun like to move my bum, I dun like to blog excessively about maths (now, that sounds hypocritical! Haha), I dun like to do too much homework, and I love to play.
And while I write on EatYourMaths, I somehow feel that I'm stronger at other things, for example, at music or english. It's surprising, but it's true. I always entertain my family members with my music, leaving them with many regrets about the inventions of YouTube or Limewire where I listen to my stash.
Well...that's partly because in singapore, we all learn a mother tongue. I'm bad at chinese :( I hate to admit it, but my chinese... is as bad as my maths is good. However, the good news is that I adore Chinese music :D
I listen to Tanya Chua, Stefanie Sun, A*Mei, Jolin etc...... Well, basically every singer that no one listens to! LOL... Well, my excuse is that I'm trying to improve my chinese. Is that valid? ;p
Erm......... I'm also very blur too. Well, I'm abit of the Bimbo. (Bobo, I hate to admit this, but I really think I fit the bimbotic description... ) I'm lousy at maps and roads, and my directions seems only to lead me to where I stand at that particular moment. :(
I'm blur too in most cases, and when I buy things I prefer the pasar-malam* to the high-class shopping centres... Is that weird? Maybe coz I don't like baubles and those sweetish decorations. I feel out of place there, just like how I feel like I'm an alien there, in the midst of shops decorated with sweet pink or flowers.
I'm very lazy when buying things too, for when I look for jeans, I ask my friend to find nice ones for me to try, LOL... so I feel like a Blur King.
Friend: "You take these to try, all the same design, but 3 different sizes."
Me: "Orh. Thanks hor."
After coming out, ...
Me: "How? Very nice hor?"
Friend (glancing at my... erm... my slender, sexy legs): "Too long lah. Go in, try a smaller one. Who ask you so small sized?!"
[I went in, grumbling that I was blessed with big size in, erm, other areas...hahaha]
As I was inside the changing room, I started looking around frantically...
Me (to myself): "EH!!! Why only got 2 jeans in my hands?? WHERE IS THE THIRD ONE?! WHERE IS THE THIRD ONE AHHHHHH?!?!?!"
Oops.
[...]
There are not much rules. Just write about yourself, and your quirks. I think I have seen such a meme before, so I hope I don't break any copyright laws. Haha. I like making silly memes, just that it makes me feel like a bimbo... again.
Tag as many people as you want, and to get this technicality over with, I hereby tag: Amel, Daphne, Karen, Bobo and Trinity!!! Wahaha, after I'm done torturing students, now I turn my attention to you all. My bad.
*A traditional road-side market where peddlers promote items or daily necessities at a low price. (Mr Fong is cheapskate.)
Sunday, December 2, 2007
I am lazy. I am lazy. I am lazy...zzz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stumble It!




18 comments:
if its ur mother tongue.. technically, u dont have to learn it. u shd b born with it.. haha.
im the first to tag.lol.go listen to more chinese songs..they helped me improve my chinese too (: [in p6.] i was crazy over stef sun and jolin when i was in p6.shi ting and i were always singing their songs. haha. write more about urself next time..it's lovely to know. lol.tata (:
Daphne, yeah, but I didn't get my mother tongue naturally, I have my own tongue lor... :P
xinliang: Wah you all are so fast. Haha. I don't really listen to the lyrics, being a music kid I prefer the tunes... Haha, i just couldnt admit it in the post!
Well, I think I'm not that good at writing about my life, it's hardly my forte.
Thanks anyway!!!
listen to the lyrics help in ur chinese.it's proven by ME!! choose those nice tunes with nice lyrics.u dun need to be good at writing about ur life...just be YOU.im not that gd either. (:
I will think about this ya..
I can prove something else. Reading Chinese-translated manga doesn't help improve your mother tongue. I read Detective Conan in sec school. How would you like to read a detective's explanation that due to the chemical reaction of trioxygen sulphurate with silver (II) nitrate the air is turned into an effective poison gas chamber with dioxy-hydronitrate........
In Chinese. It was hell. :/
Thanks for tagging me. You will have to developm patience though to see when I get to this.
Blessings & Have a Good Week Ahead!
Play is good for soul.. everyone need to play. When I meet you I help you to sharpen your brain...LOL
Well, a lot of people are having holiday mood during this time of the year. Thus, laziness do creep in.
Hmm.. "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" - right? :-)
Happy holiday to you, Winston.
Let's Acquire Wisdom and Live with Passion
Hi, Mr. Fong!
FUN post indeed! ;-D I do remember this tag, don't worry. I've been busy today so I have no time to do this one 'coz I plan on writing a LONG post on this HE HE HE HE HE...so wait for it tomorrow, OK? ;-D
Well well well,
i guess we'll just never get the hang outta chinese... :P
I'm sick & got to read such a long post, but I managed to survive loh... LOL... your chinese will be improved through listening of those mandarin songs mah !! :)
xinliang: Haha, ur chinese different.
Trin: OK..
FairY: Want chinese tuition? =P
Karen: No problem, take your time, cheers.
Trin: Sharpen brain by watching ur 2 kids play kiddy games ah ;p
Sam: You are right, therefore I'm not Jack Fong. Haha!
Amel Thanks for doing it so fast ya...
PKM: *scroll up read my reply to farinelli*
Jan: Listen so long, never improve leh :S
finally up!! I post the tag.. hehehehe... shame..shame..shamee!!!!
Hehe, Trin thanks for doing it.
top [url=http://www.001casino.com/]free casino[/url] brake the latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/]online casino[/url] unshackled no store hand-out at the foremost [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]free casino
[/url].
Post a Comment