My brother left me... and never did call back... *sobs*
My father leaves tomorrow... *sobs sobs*
My mum has left Nong Nong ago... *sobs sobs sobs*
Thursday, December 6, 2007
I have lost my whole family!
Posted by
mr fong
at
10:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stumble It!




10 comments:
oh poor winston!! why you don't come with them?
Where is Nong Nong? Are you ok?
AWWWWWWWW poor you!!! I hope you get to do something fun this weekend!!!!!!!
You are not really alone! You have plenty of blog buddies! - right?
Blessings to you, Winston.
Let's Acquire Wisdom and Live with Passion
Winston, are you okay? You don't feel well and you are all alone? Are you sick because of you become a mutant from tutor to a chef? ROFL...
are you ok? what happened? are you alone?
Trinity: Sigh, I had to teach. Thanks...
Karen: LOL, nong nong is 'long long' but Singlish. In memory of the guy in Spore Idol who kept singing 'Nong Nong ago'... oop!
AmeL: I did, I found Trinity ;p
Sam: Haha, you are one of them. thanks.
Trinity: HAHAHA
jean: I was, but now OK liao. Haha, thanks ah ;)
I know the feeling Winston. I felt so bad for so long about my situation and thought I would NEVER feel better.
Listening to the wise advice of many wonderful bloggers...I have turned it around. I feel good right now.
I hope you are ok!!!! You have a friend in me:) Merry Christmas:)
Bobby, indeed, u turned it around. And I would too! Haha... Thanks for being a friend, and thanks for coming over. Merry X'mas to u :)
Post a Comment